September 26, 2008

This Week's Incomplete Playlist: September 26, 2008 M

Blinded by the Light – Manfred Mann’s Earth Band
Me Gustas Tu – Manu Chao
Mouth – Merrill Bainbridge
Electric Feel – MGMT
King of Bedrock – Metrovox
Sunshine – Mos Def
Deerhunter – M Bison
Paper Planes – M.I.A.
Let’s Get It On – Marvin Gaye
You’ve Really Got a Hold on Me – M Ward and Zooey Deschanel
Bukowski – Matt Kallish
Float On – Modest Mouse
Tearing Up the Oxygen – Maritime
Pretty Green – Mark Ronson feat. Santogold
Get Better – Mates of State
Anyone Else But You – Moldy Peaches
Sunday Mornings – Maroon 5
Love Me Like You – Magic Numbers
Girlfriend – Matthew Sweet
Bruces’ Philosophers Song – Monty Python
Eine Kleine Nachmusik – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Lollipop – MIKA
The Way You Make Me Feel – Michael Jackson
Will o’ the Wisp – Miles Davis
More than Local Boys – the Matches
I. O. U. - Metric
The Monkees (theme song)– The Monkees
California Dreamin’ – Mamas and the Papas
Everything is Alright – Motion City Soundtrack
Time is Running Out – Muse
Come On, Get Higher – Matt Nathanson
---

yes, I understand that we suck, but there were seriously only about 2 songs that we forgot about recording, and I think you can survive. Most of you seemed like you had about three times the library of M artists that we did, anyway. Plus, I'll show you something cool. I hope you all like it...because it'll break my heart if you don't. Check out the album with the same name. Because you trust me.

No comments: